Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

+4
ryanlol
CantBeTamed
TheLatterGoesDown.
Maverick
8 posters

Last Day Of School Party

Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Last Day Of School Party Empty Last Day Of School Party

Post by Maverick Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 am

Which grade was your favorite last day of the year celebration. I'm either going to say 5th grade or 8th because we had super games there. 5th grade was the last time I saw some of my friends (Or at least went to school with them) 8th grade was the last time I saw all of my friends from that state plus a ton of games and festivities.

What about you?
    TheLatterGoesDown.
    TheLatterGoesDown.

Female Posts : 356

Last Day Of School Party Empty Re: Last Day Of School Party

Post by TheLatterGoesDown. Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 pm

My favorite one was either 5 grade or 7 grade because in 5 grade we had a big softball tournament, then in 7 we just got to roam the whole school and hang out with anyone, and there were tons of things to do that day, then I hung out afterward for the student council party, and we went to some place with go-karts and all that fun stuff. Razz
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Post by Maverick Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Go karts sound like fun. I remember going to this place called magic mountain. They always had cool go kart tracks.
    CantBeTamed
    CantBeTamed
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 89

Post by CantBeTamed Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:05 pm

hmm well the middle school and high school doesnt really do anything at the middle school you stay in your homeroom all day and do whatever your homeroom teacher and your class planned highschool was you finish your finals you can leave my fave one though would have to be 8th grade unfortiontly we had to do graduation practice but w/e when we finished that we went back to our home rooms my best friends were in my homeroom we watched movies we played guitar hero my teached wanted to empty her candy bucket so passed that around b4 she did that when she was outa the room kaylee and i used our klepto candy skills(inside Joke) Then she brought in this huge cake and ice cream and a bunch of pizza and it we also just sat around and talked about the whole school year and then we did yearbooks and left
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Post by ryanlol Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:25 pm

I'm going to say last year, because it was just such a long, hard year for me and I was just ectatic for school to be over.
    Huascar
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 82

Post by Huascar Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 am

None, I hate my school and every last day of school I cry because of happyness then have a normal day.
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 435

Post by Hollywood Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I hate school so any last day of it is a great day.
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

Post by TravM Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 pm

I can't really remember the last days of school and what we did. We usually did nothing xD But I really enjoyed my third, fourth, and sixth grade year so I'm guessing those were probably the best last day of school. lol
    CountryCowgirl_MT
    CountryCowgirl_MT

Female Posts : 30

Post by CountryCowgirl_MT Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 am

I'm going to have to go with 5th, mostly because that was my last year of public school until I was forced to go back to highschool for a symester or two. SO that would actually make it 5th OR 12th grade.

5th we had games and gift swaps and stuff like that but 12th we had games water slides pizza and basically took over one of the largest parks in this city (ik ik it dont qualify but thats what they call it). I had a week of events including a scavenger hunt where we got to ditch class to go find things. they put money under the chairs in the theater and had a 'free for all' toss with money taped to the toys and shirts they were throwing. it was a LOT of fun especially for such a crap school. At the graduation party they had games and an obsical course from one of the recruting centers so yeah lots of stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:34 pm