Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

4 posters

Favorite Game system of all time.

Poll

Game systems

[ 2 ]
    Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_left10%Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_left25%Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_left5%Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_left0%Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_left5%Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_left10%Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_left15%Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_left20%Favorite Game system of all time. Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 20
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Favorite Game system of all time. Empty Favorite Game system of all time.

Post by Maverick Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 am

I will share a few of them that might have been during your time. Or otherwise known as more popularly owned. These are just some of the popular ones.

What are your favorite?
    TheLatterGoesDown.
    TheLatterGoesDown.

Female Posts : 356

Favorite Game system of all time. Empty Re: Favorite Game system of all time.

Post by TheLatterGoesDown. Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm going to say PS2. Because it's the only one I own. Razz And it's sitting sadly underneath my bed collecting dust waiting for me to get an urge to play it like I do every 5 months. xD
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 435

Post by Hollywood Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 pm

I loved my PS1 and my Sega Genesis, but I'd have to say my favorite is the PS3.
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

Post by TravM Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm

My first game system (not counting Game Boys) was a Game Cube (back in 03, I think) and I remember loving it so it's definitely a favorite of mine, even though it's not too popular. I have a PS2 right now, so I'm gonna say that's def. THE favorite lol (besides Wii).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:05 am