Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

+2
Maverick
Wolfie
6 posters

I dont want to live anymore

Wolfie
    Wolfie
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 48

I dont want to live anymore Empty I dont want to live anymore

Post by Wolfie Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:03 pm

I have nothing left. My family aren't bothered about me and my girlfriends gone. I cant help but crave the urge to cut.. i've done it 6 times so far.. i don't know any more. Nothing is worth living for any more
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

I dont want to live anymore Empty Re: I dont want to live anymore

Post by Maverick Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Aaron, there is always something to live for. Even your girlfriend and you may have had a tough time at the moment that doesn't mean that all is hopeless. Maybe there is a way that you can patch all of this up. Sometimes though giving the person some space after a heated argument or a situation that has happened is always a good thing.

Then when you have cooled down, and so has she maybe you can go back and civilly have a discussion with her and work out the problems together. Relationships problems can be hard, but sometimes when you or her admit that they were wrong and say sorry and find a way to work things out.

I'm so sorry that you have resorted to cutting. It should never have been an option , but I know what you're going through temptation wise It can be very hard with all of the very painful things happening and you feel that there is no other option. Even though there really is. Venting like you're doing right now and maybe taking a nice long walk to clear your head is always a good distraction. The urges to cut can be so severe especially during relationship problems, but I hope that you find a way to stop becuase it's not helping you at all. It is only making the situation worse because cutting is only a temporary numb to the problem and causing another by creating a scab to pick at an another scar to hide.

Aaron I'm always here for you when you need to talk. I'll do everything I can to help. I really hope that everything works out between you and your girlfriend. I'm always here.
    Huascar
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 82

Post by Huascar Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:21 pm

I agree with Ronnie! Aaron, just do what you want.. what is goal in life? that's the most important question, some people use god to hace a reason to live.
    samsimpleasthat
    samsimpleasthat
    New
    New

Post by samsimpleasthat Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:54 am

Aaron, you know I love you mate, I'm glad things are patching up, good luck with the kidneys as well. Always here to help you through your dark times, because we are your family.
    Enterprise
    Good Poster
    Good Poster

Male Posts : 26
    Location : In a house on earth in the Sol System of the Alpha Quadrant of the Galaxy...

Post by Enterprise Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Aaron, there has to be things to live for. Maybe not right now, because you haven`t found them, but there is always something. Life is too short to want to end it prematurely. You will eventually meet people that you will just fall head over heels for, and they will make you happy.
    Huascar
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 82

Post by Huascar Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 am

Yes, maybe you think that there's nothing to do, and you don't want anuthing in your life, but we all have a goal in our lifes we just need to know what is that goal and you'll be happy.
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Post by ryanlol Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Aaron, I have to tell this. Your blinded by the bad things in life. There's so much good stuff thats right in front of you, but theres just so much bad stuff you can't even see the good stuff.

Remember that no matter how bad things get, theres always going to be something good.

Try to hold onto the good feeling, and find something that makes you happy. Everyone has something Smile

We all care about you very much, and we want you to be around for a long time to come <3
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 48

Post by Wolfie Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 am

Thank you guys. Everything's getting a lot better now, and hopefully as its now summer the lack of stress will help tremendously, not to mention my activity'll go up Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:12 am