Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

+3
Maverick
TravM
Hollywood
7 posters

Obama vs. Bush

Poll

Obama or Bush?

[ 3 ]
    Obama vs. Bush Bar_left50%Obama vs. Bush Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Obama vs. Bush Bar_left50%Obama vs. Bush Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 435

Obama vs. Bush Empty Obama vs. Bush

Post by Hollywood Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:09 am

Who do you think has done/is doing a better job as the U.S. President and why?
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

Obama vs. Bush Empty Re: Obama vs. Bush

Post by TravM Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:22 am

Oh god...That's a toughie. I'm rooting for Obama to pull through. He's making some very unwise decisions at the moment, such as plans for the oil spill. I'm going to have to say Bush is probably the worst of the two, at the moment. We've seen what he did with his presidency. Obama still has time. Once he's done with his presidency, we'll see who's better of the two.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Post by Maverick Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 am

To be honest i hate both of them because they have condoned and neglected subjects promised upon gaining office.Both of them have failed in health care and gay rights I'll tell you one thing. Well haven't had a good president since Regan and Clinton imo.
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Hollywood Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:30 am

Maverick wrote:To be honest i hate both of them because they have condoned and neglected subjects promised upon gaining office.Both of them have failed in health care and gay rights I'll tell you one thing. Well haven't had a good president since Regan and Clinton imo.

I agree with that. Reagan was the last remotely good president. Hopefully Obama will stop the chit-chat and start the action here soon so I can say he's better than Bush. Right now it's a dead even.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Post by Maverick Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:38 am

Hollywood wrote:Right now it's a dead even.

That's damn straight right there. Both of them equally suck. I mean this dilly dally bullshit with not only the oil spill, but now he's got himself involved in situation in Haiti. We have so many problems within our own government and the U.S itself that he should really be concentrating on our country not anyone else. Now let's just see what he does in Afghanistan it's very concerning....
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Hollywood Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:54 am

The fact that he spent so much money on Haiti pissed me off. It's like he thinks we can just fork over millions and millions just like that. Shit happens, and yes it was bad, but we have our own problems, and lots of them.

And wasn't his campaign promise to have a large amount of troops out by January 2010?
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Post by Maverick Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 am

Hollywood wrote:And wasn't his campaign promise to have a large amount of troops out by January 2010?

Indeed it was and he has failed at that. I also must agree that forking money over to unnecessary and irrelevant problems to the U.S. I just want to wait and see what he's going to do for gay rights.
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Hollywood Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:23 am

Maverick wrote:I just want to wait and see what he's going to do for gay rights.

Nothing. I can guarantee you. Nothing. If he can't even keep oil off of our coasts he sure can't do anything to change rights. I really wish he would though.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Post by Maverick Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 am

He needs to get his shit together and quick. I have noticed that since his inauguration that his hair has gotten grayer Razz. About time that mutha fucker realizes that Bush not only fucked everything up, but maybe he's realizing that, "Hey this job isn't as easy as snorting coke and smoking weed in Hawaii with mom". He needs to step up to the plate and prove himself, by handling this oil spill a lot better and getting it clogged up before it reaches
    the Miami/East coast, before December. If he doesn't it will show how worthless and how shitty of a brain stormer he is. All we can do is sit here like a deer caught in head lights and wait for shit to hit the fan.
    Uprising
    Uprising
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 86

Post by Uprising Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:10 pm

I already think Bush is the better President and I think it will stay that way. Obama has dug a deep hole and it's gunna be hard for him to get out of it. We will not have another great President for a while. Reagan was the last great one.
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Post by ryanlol Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Obama seems to be all talk. At least Bush did stuff (Even if it were sending troops into Afghanistan and Iraq), not much has changed since Obama was elected.

Obama still has time to get his act together though, and bring change as he promised.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Post by Maverick Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 am

ryanlol wrote:Obama seems to be all talk. At least Bush did stuff (Even if it were sending troops into Afghanistan and Iraq), not much has changed since Obama was elected.

Obama still has time to get his act together though, and bring change as he promised.

Exactly, he's at the moment doing what I like to call "Talking the Talk" not "Walking the Walk" basically what that means is actions speak louder than words. I mean you're right even though Bush fucked so many things up at least he did things. He was a hard core conservative, but he had some meh plans, but he put some of them into "Half ass action". So I am quite curious as to what he is going to do now. He has sat on his ass and talked a lot of shit, now it's time to do what he was elected to do. I cut him no slack.
    Huascar
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 82

Post by Huascar Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:27 am

I agree with Ron, but Obama is better than Bush.
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

Post by TravM Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:29 pm

I agree with Ron, but Obama is better than Bush.

I agree with this, but I hate them equally. I can't exactly say which one is better than the other.
    CantBeTamed
    CantBeTamed
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 89

Post by CantBeTamed Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:12 pm

You Know What I Dont Like Either But Ill Take Bush Over Obama Any Day I Wanted Hilary To Win
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Post by ryanlol Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

CantBeTamed wrote:You Know What I Dont Like Either But Ill Take Bush Over Obama Any Day I Wanted Hilary To Win

I'd rather Obama were president. Hilary is just... There's something off about her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content