Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

4 posters

Back in the old days.

Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Back in the old days. Empty Back in the old days.

Post by Maverick Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am

Well anyway the title explains it all... Back in the old days I got a first edition 1995 Play Station 1 from my grandma bless her heart. Well I still have that shit and I found it today while going through some boxes with my brother./longstory. It just made me flashback to the days sitting in the same chair as my grandpa playing my favorite video game with him at the time. "Twisted Metal" which I also found. All of them in mint condition and before they were part of the "greatest hits" collection. Which means that they were new like when they first came out in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999. Which just takes me back so far.

Anyway any of you old PS1 fans out there want to talk about some old PS1 games or some PS1 chat generally?
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 435

Back in the old days. Empty Re: Back in the old days.

Post by Hollywood Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:13 am

I remember my PS1, I got it when I was......3, I think. So 1998. I think I had some kiddie shit on it, but my step-dad had some hockey games (which lead to my obsession of hockey).

Here comes the fun part.

For Easter when I was 7, my parents bought me GTA Collectors Edition. They had no idea that it was anything more than a racing game (Even though the name was GRAND THEFT AUTO and there's a gigantic "M" on the front).

Next day: "Mommy Mommy! I killed a cop!"

Oh lawdy. Priceless.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Post by Maverick Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:34 am

Hollywood wrote:I remember my PS1, I got it when I was......3, I think. So 1998. I think I had some kiddie shit on it, but my step-dad had some hockey games (which lead to my obsession of hockey).

Here comes the fun part.

For Easter when I was 7, my parents bought me GTA Collectors Edition. They had no idea that it was anything more than a racing game (Even though the name was GRAND THEFT AUTO and there's a gigantic "M" on the front).

Next day: "Mommy Mommy! I killed a cop!"

Oh lawdy. Priceless.

Oh yeah and it had that shitty sky view and everything looks like blobs and blocks. See there was GTA 1 and 2 the first one looked like shit. It had this 8 bit look that drove me crazy. I remember when GTA 3 came out it was the biggest shit ever. I loved it. I got that game in like 97 98 lol. My friends and I really liked that game a lot.
    that kid
    that kid
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 84

Post by that kid Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 pm

I don't remember when I got my PS1 but I still play it. The only game I have is an old Digimon game though. I have more at my dad's house but I always forget to bring them over.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Post by Maverick Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 am

Old classics. I have quite a few games for it. The thanks all goes to my grandma she was the one who always got me cool shit.
    CantBeTamed
    CantBeTamed
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 89

Post by CantBeTamed Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 pm

oh yea i still have mine and play it i love twisted metal 2 and 3 and i gotz looneytoons sheep raider and the tombraiders and omg too many to list

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm