Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

2 posters

/Rant

Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

/Rant Empty /Rant

Post by Maverick Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Okay you don't have to reply to this it is simply a rant. This shit that I am undergoing right ow from my job(s) and the bullshit at home now I have to deal with the bullshit from the fuckin assholes and coksuckers on the internet. The fuckin drama ENDS NOW otherwise shit will get ugly and people will be sad/depressed/angry by my actions. Cry me a river and jump off a bridge you low life fucks.

You want to fuck with me you gotta do better than insults you dipshit cunts. It is growing harder for me to trust people and I have distanced myself more and more from my friends here and from the website that I thought the people I had high respect for no longer has that standing.

As I said, I have had a hard time trusting people. It proves my point as in today there is a girl that talks to me that does nothing, but whine and complain about how bad her life is. I was asked today about this forum and I asked her a simple question of who. She totally flipped and told me that I didn't trust her and all that and I was honest with her and I said I don't trust many. She went off on a tangent saying I lied and all that shit. Listen if i have the balls to tell you I don't trust you what the fuck do i have to lie about then?

Listen just because I don't hand out trust like candy doesn't mean you can't earn it. The first thing I hate is liars. If you lie to me i will nevertrust you again. Well she burned a bridge and I no longer speak to her. I don't need any more god damn drama you want to start with me you better have balls because I'll rip your head off so fast that you will think you died and went to hell. I couldn't give to rats asses if you get mad at me because i don't trust you yet. Especially over the internet.

With the events that I have experienced over almost 2 days lately only some know about which I will not get into it is just the fucking cherry on the sundae. So for my family that I love and trust i am sorry for not being more attentive and talking more it has just been very hard for me lately.

Thanks for listening to my rant, if you have made it this far *claps*
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

/Rant Empty Re: /Rant

Post by TravM Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Drama is always a bitch. I try to never get involved with it, yet it (or someone) pulls me in. I hope shit gets straightened out for you. You're the last person that needs more drama in their life. You (not speaking directly to you, but just everybody in general) have to cut out all of the people who aren't going to have a positive influence on you. Listening to negative influences and their opinion is generally going to make you a sad person. If I cared at all about what people said about me, I'd be a very unhappy person. I hope the shit in your life gets straightened out. I'm always here for you, as I'm sure a lot people are.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Post by Maverick Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:23 pm

I have put up with the shit for far too long. I always wonder when shit will get better when i will see the light at the end of the tunnel. I never bitch or piss and moan about my problems nor do I glorify the fact that I try and help people.

If I decide that I don't like you then I have no problems saying it straight up to your face I'll be that blunt because i frankly couldn't care less. I want people I can trust and when I give someone the benefit of the doubt and they breach that they are no longer part of my life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am