Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

Application~~

Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Application~~ Empty Application~~

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 am

Though at this moment in time we are not accepting any applications I thought I would put this up so that way in the future it's much easier to see the application expectations. You can send me a PM at the bottom of the application when I AM taking applications. Until then thank you for your time.

1) Why do you believe you would be suitable for a moderator position on Teen2Teen?

2) What are some special qualifications/skills that you think would enrich your moderating position if you were to be hired?

3) Though all moderators can moderate all of the main forums of the site, we do have priority moderators for certain sections so that nothing goes ignored. Which section(s) do you feel you have knowledge or interest to be a priority moderator in?

4) Tell us about your activity level; Example: How often do you login? How often do you post? Approximately how much time do you spend on Teen2Teen? etc.

All applications will be reviewed, and if we find that none of the applicants are suitable, then we are not obligated to hire anybody.

Thank you for your time!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:24 am