Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

+11
samsimpleasthat
ryanlol
TheNinjasAreComing!
TheLatterGoesDown.
that kid
Uprising
heathrow
Sith Lord 13
TravM
Maverick
Hollywood
15 posters

Your Injuries

Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 435

Your Injuries Empty Your Injuries

Post by Hollywood Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Have a memorable injury? Post your stories here.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Your Injuries Empty Re: Your Injuries

Post by Maverick Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:52 am

I almost bit my tongue off when I was little. It was very painful and there was a lot of blood. It got better, but it too a very long time
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

Post by TravM Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:57 am

I've been told that when I was younger, I put a piece of glass in my mouth and it scrapped and I started to bleed. I don't remember this at all. I was probably only a few months old or I was one.
    Sith Lord 13
    Sith Lord 13

Male Posts : 384

Post by Sith Lord 13 Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Summer between 6th and 7th grade.

We were in the process of moving into our new house, and we came home pretty late. I went out to walk the dog, and on my way back, tripped over a manhole cover. Broke my upper arm. My dad (a PARAMEDIC) told me to sleep it off, saying it was only a bruise. I eventually convinced him otherwise. I ended up in an immobilizer for two weeks, then a sling for two more, then a month of physical therapy.
    heathrow
    heathrow
    New
    New

Male Posts : 8

Post by heathrow Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 am

I broke my wrist, had to have it broken and re set. Two days after I got the cast off, I broke my other wrist. Needless to say I don't skateboard anymore.

I cut my head open with a fruit cup in grade 7 in the lunch room at school. My dad stitched it up, because the hospitals were so full.

When I was 3 or 4, I was jumping on the bed and I went through a window. My eyebrow forks at the end now.

I broke my leg tobogganing when I was 11 or 12

Broken / dislocated my shoulders umteen times.
    Sith Lord 13
    Sith Lord 13

Post by Sith Lord 13 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm

heathrow wrote:I broke my wrist, had to have it broken and re set. Two days after I got the cast off, I broke my other wrist. Needless to say I don't skateboard anymore.

I cut my head open with a fruit cup in grade 7 in the lunch room at school. My dad stitched it up, because the hospitals were so full.

When I was 3 or 4, I was jumping on the bed and I went through a window. My eyebrow forks at the end now.

Damn. You're more accident prone than I don't know what.

But I have to ask, how in the world did you cut your head open on a fruit cup? Seriously. How?
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Post by Maverick Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:49 pm

That sounds like Rudi lol <3
    Uprising
    Uprising
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 86

Post by Uprising Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 am

I cracked my head open on the fireplace when my cousin pushed me into it
    that kid
    that kid
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 84

Post by that kid Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:13 pm

I ran into a metal basketball pole at school. I learned always look where you're running when you're running around a bunch of basketball courts...
    TheLatterGoesDown.
    TheLatterGoesDown.

Female Posts : 356

Post by TheLatterGoesDown. Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:20 am

When I was 5, we were camping, and my mom shut the camper door thinking I was all the way out and my finger was still in it, and my whole finger was flat, like no bumps or anything. Just flat.

In third grade We were playing some kind of game in latchkey, where you close your eyes and someone leadds you, and the girl leading me was talking to someone and starting running and rammed me into a wall and now I have a fake tooth up front.

I fell off my ATV when I rammed into a tree and hurt my head and had to be in the hospital for like a day because I almost had a concussion or something like that.

TheNinjasAreComing!
    TheNinjasAreComing!
    Known Member
    Known Member

Male Posts : 145

Post by TheNinjasAreComing! Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

I Have Broken My Right Arm 5 Times... First Time was on my 5th Birthday :3
    First one = Tripping up on a Zipper of a Tent, on 21 Jan 1998.
    Second one = Tripped up running out the front door of my house.
    Third one = Tripped up on a large block of concrete that stops the cars driving onto the footpath at a New World Supermarket.
    Fouth one = Compound Fracture of the middle of my arm... i have a large Harry Potter scar along my arm... Was Rollerblading Backwards along a footpath and fell on a curve... Owwwiez.
    Fifth one = Fell off my unicycle @ 12 years old... Havent broken my arm for 5 years. Very Happy
    5.. 5.. 5.. 5.. 5.. 5.. Is My Lucky Number Very Happy
    Sith Lord 13
    Sith Lord 13

Post by Sith Lord 13 Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:34 pm

ILikeCheese wrote:I Have Broken My Right Arm 5 Times... First Time was on my 5th Birthday :3
    First one = Tripping up on a Zipper of a Tent, on 21 Jan 1998.
    Second one = Tripped up running out the front door of my house.
    Third one = Tripped up on a large block of concrete that stops the cars driving onto the footpath at a New World Supermarket.
    Fouth one = Compound Fracture of the middle of my arm... i have a large Harry Potter scar along my arm... Was Rollerblading Backwards along a footpath and fell on a curve... Owwwiez.
    Fifth one = Fell off my unicycle @ 12 years old... Havent broken my arm for 5 years. Very Happy
    5.. 5.. 5.. 5.. 5.. 5.. Is My Lucky Number Very Happy

So you're due to break it again within the next year? Razz
    TheNinjasAreComing!
    TheNinjasAreComing!
    Known Member
    Known Member

Male Posts : 145

Post by TheNinjasAreComing! Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 pm

mmm Yea Razz XD Hopefully Not, but Yup xD
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Post by ryanlol Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:08 am

I was... 11? I was randomly playing hide and seek with my friend and I was running looking for somewhere to hide and suddenly I'm on the groud in front of a pole. I swear I was unconconcious for a couple of seconds, because I didn't remember hitting the pole or falling.
    I hit my head... It could explain why I'm so weird Razz
    samsimpleasthat
    samsimpleasthat
    New
    New

Post by samsimpleasthat Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 am

I grazed my forehead at primary school on the floor
    I split my knee open down to the tendon at the end of primary school in belgium
    No serious injuries, but I have A LOT of scars from rugby frisbee and football, my arms and knees are in tatters!
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Post by TravM Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:01 am

Around a year and a half ago, I was at my cousin's basement with him, two of his friends, and one of the dude's girlfriend. We were just chillin and I was being a dumbass, playing with a lighter. I accidentally caught my pants leg on fire. As painful as it was when it started burning my leg hair, it was actually pretty funny. I jumped up from the couch and started trying to pat the fire down. When that didnt work, I start taking off my pants frantically. My cousin then ran up and pushed me on the ground pretty hard. He then was like "Did no one fucking teach you stop, drop, and roll?!" (in a laughing way). So since I had already been "dropped", I started rolling and finally got the fire out. Now, all of this happened within practically five seconds with me screaming and the guys on the couch laughing. I had to go back to my granny's with a giant burn on my right leg. Lovely. I can't remember how I explained that to her. Razz

Looking back on this, I was such a dumbass. lol
    CantBeTamed
    CantBeTamed
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 89

Post by CantBeTamed Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 am

ok i already had knee troubles and to add to the problem i was riding my uncles 4wheeler and his dog was along for the ride i was texting(not the brightest thing ive done)ended up puting it in a ditch broke my 5th razor of that year(hated that phone sorta) i went over handle bars thank god for helmets got up huge gash in my knee it was gushing blood and i was worried about the dog more than myself lol he was smart and jumped off b4 i put it in the ditch lol
    heathrow
    heathrow
    New
    New

Male Posts : 8

Post by heathrow Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Sith Lord 13 wrote:
    heathrow wrote:I broke my wrist, had to have it broken and re set. Two days after I got the cast off, I broke my other wrist. Needless to say I don't skateboard anymore.

Damn. You're more accident prone than I don't know what.

But I have to ask, how in the world did you cut your head open on a fruit cup? Seriously. How?

Lol, well for some reason, which I can't seem to remember now, It was swinging above my head in the lunchroom at school. It hit me ont eh head, and the next thing I remembered was thinking "who's standing over me bleeding". My friend ran and got the vp, who helped me to the office, I colapsed half way there.

I was brought to 4 different hospitals by ambulance because none of them could fix it in time, so my dad eneded up bringing me home and stiching it up himself. Quite the interesting story lol.
    Huascar
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 82

Post by Huascar Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm

OMG! Today I was at the skatepark and I landed a new trick but not in a good way, I fell and landed my hand on a small rock and it cutted my hand, my shirt was yellow now is red because of the blood. Lol
    Enterprise
    Good Poster
    Good Poster

Male Posts : 26
    Location : In a house on earth in the Sol System of the Alpha Quadrant of the Galaxy...

Post by Enterprise Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Well, lets see... Like 3 dental surgeries when I was little, hernia surgery, stitches on my head, thats about it.
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Post by TravM Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I had a hernia when I was 6, but didn't have to have surgery for it. It just went away, thankfully.
    HellBent Sin
    New
    New

Female Posts : 9

Post by HellBent Sin Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:57 am

heart op, so massive scar right accross my chest, but it's well cool cos it goes line dot dot line line dot lie dot line (couple of dots below line with a line under it) dot line dot line line dot dot line....or something like that.
    I have a dent in my forhead, a statue with a spear fell on me when i was ikle
    My sister likes digging her nails in my arm/wrist and one of them stuck and scarred
    Some weird scar down my middle finger on the left hand that i have no idea how it got there
    i have ezcema so behind my knees and elbows is a bit weird and scarry
    I've suprisingly never broken a bone though...apart from ribs, but they were broken for me
    Huascar
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 82

Post by Huascar Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:48 pm

I almost broke my ankle today unicycling =D BUT IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:39 am