Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

2 posters

Ok We've Done Abortion, What about....?

TheNinjasAreComing!
    TheNinjasAreComing!
    Known Member
    Known Member

Male Posts : 145

Ok We've Done Abortion, What about....? Empty Ok We've Done Abortion, What about....?

Post by TheNinjasAreComing! Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Euthanasia? What do you think?
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Ok We've Done Abortion, What about....? Empty Re: Ok We've Done Abortion, What about....?

Post by ryanlol Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:03 pm

It sounds immoral to kill someone, but I think euthanasia is okay for the right reasons.

If someone wants to go like that, it should be their decision. If someone is really sick and not far off dying, I think it's okay to put them out of their misery. It's only speeding something up that would have happened anyway. Anything other than that is not right.

When my Grandfather was sick with Parkinsons disease, he was sick for a very long time. Each year he got worse, and eventually he was nothing but a vegtable. In March this year, his organs began failing and shutting down. I wished the hospital would just put him to sleep so he didn't have to suffer anymore. In those situations I think euthanasia is okay... The situations where a person would have been through an unimaginable amount of suffering. It's okay to help them let go.