Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

+4
ryanlol
TheLatterGoesDown.
Maverick
TravM
8 posters

Lost Ones

TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

Lost Ones Empty Lost Ones

Post by TravM Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 am

If you have ever lost someone close to you, here's where to put their online memorial. Just say a few words about the person you have lost. I'll begin.

Amy (the sister of my mom's best friend) - You were a very kind woman who didn't bother anybody. I feel as if I was somewhat rude to you when you were still here. For that, I am sorry. You fought leukemia long and hard, and I miss you terribly. I must admit, my memory of you is fading and that hurts because you were such a wonderful person. You and Mandy we're practically like aunts to me. I remember the times my mom dragged me in the mall with you girls because you wanted to go shopping. I remember you used to give me candy on Halloween when I was a kid. When I found out that you died, I remember it was a rainy day. I remember crying while Pat Benatar was playing in the background. My mom and I visited your grave for sometime, usually laying flowers next to your name plaque. Amy, All I can say is that I love you and miss you. R.I.P. 1977 - 2005.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Lost Ones Empty Re: Lost Ones

Post by Maverick Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Grandma 1942-2009. You were the last person I had left with some sort of sanity. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye, but I remember you how you were, happy and spending time with me like we used to. When we used to watch Grays Anatomy together and laugh when you fell asleep half way through. Waking up on the morning after spending the night at your house and you making my coffee way too sweet.

The way you used to laugh at other people's misfortune with me. I have you to thank for who I am as a person today. You helped me see the way of life that my parents were leading was fucked up and you saved me from a lifetime of agony pain and anguish.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't still hear you whistling in the kitchen and calling me your Ron Bon. I think about you everyday Grandma I miss you so much and if there was anyway i could have been there with you besides over the phone when you passed away that day on September 9th 2009 at 5:00PM to hold your hand to say goodbye and see you later I would.

%There are things I do everyday that just remind me of you. You were my mother. Now I don't have one, but I'm glad you're at peace I hated seeing you suffer. You deserve to be at rest, out of pain and finally be happy. One day I hope we will meet up again to sit down and catch up with you once again. This goes out to you grandma. I love you.
    TheLatterGoesDown.
    TheLatterGoesDown.

Female Posts : 356

Post by TheLatterGoesDown. Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Tanya, my cousin, 1985-2010.
    You past away about a month ago. There's not a day I don't think of you. I miss you all the time when I think about all of our memories. You were my bestfriend. I miss you.

Grandpa, 1931-2007.
    I miss you so much. I could talk to you about anything. You were the person I went to if I ever needed to get away from anything. I can't believe you're gone. I know the cancer was making you suffer, and now you're better. But I wish you never left. <3

Aunt Kathy. 1950-2009.
    I'm going to miss spending summers with you. I get depressed whenever I think about you. I know you're in a better place though. I will always miss you. I'll see you someday again.
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Post by ryanlol Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Poppy - You were sick for so, so long. I can't even remember a time when you weren't sick. You got so bad, so quickly. Last time I went to visit you, I regret not talking to you. I had no idea what to say, it was painful to see you as basically a vegtable. I'm sad you're gone, but I'm happy you're no longer suffering. RIP, Poppy.
    Wolfie
    Wolfie
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 48

Post by Wolfie Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 am

There are too many people for me, but the only thing i want to say is that there isn't a day that goes by i don't think of each and every one of you. I'll never accept it was your time to go, but im slowly beginning to accept you're in a better place now. RIP
    Huascar
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 82

Post by Huascar Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:58 pm

I've lost to many people but I won't say anything.. Death is.. nevermind.
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Post by TravM Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:13 pm

I've lost to many people but I won't say anything.. Death is.. nevermind.

Ouch. :/ I've had a lot of people in my life that have died. Looking back on my first post, I felt bad that I had only put one memorial thingy. :/
    Huascar
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 82

Post by Huascar Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Lol it's cool Trav, we have to face it and learn from it.
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Post by TravM Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Yeah I know. I just felt bad cause I feel like I left out a whole lot of people. The girl I chose above just came to mind because it was near the anniversary of her demise. :/
    CantBeTamed
    CantBeTamed
    Fledged
    Fledged

Male Posts : 89

Post by CantBeTamed Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Aunt Betty(Nuggz)1928-2009 Auntie I Miss You Everyday Party Girl Till The End LOL I Still Remember Our Plans For My 21st Birthday That Im Still Going To Go Through With In Your Honor I Love You So Much And Im Just Glad You Are No Longer In Pain Seeing You In The Hospital Before You Passed I Could Only Stay In A Few Mins Cuz Seeing You Like That Brought Back Bad Memories Of Other Loved Ones Who Have Passed Idk If You Even Knew Who I Was At The Point I Got To Come Visit The Meds They Had You On Made You Kinda Sleepy But When We Came In There You Smiled So I Hope You Realized Who I Was We All Knew You Were Gunna Leave Us But We Didnt Want You To ILY And Miss You So Much And When We Finally Meet Again We Will Totally Make Up For Our Plans ILY

Grandma Nannie 1914-1991 We Were Very Close I Know That I Wish I Had More Memories Of You I Was Only 8 When You Left Us So I Have Some I Love You Very Much And I Still Have The Bear You Gave Me For Easter The Month You Passed Away I Take It On All My Trips Even Came With Me To Washington D.C. When I Went With School I Had To Explain To My Roommates Why I Had A Teddy Bear With me But They Totally Understood And This Past Vacation Down To Where Your From When We Went To Your Grave I Made A Bet Wit My Friend Britny Well Not Really A Bet Anyway I Feel Like Your Passing Hit Me The Hardest Well I Know It Did And I Said I Could Only Proly Be There 2 Mins Before I Got Upset And Proly Cried It Was Like 3 Seconds I Miss You Cant Wait To See You Again

Alex 1991-2005 Alex I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know You Were My Best Friend I Still Feel Like Your Accident Was My Fault Seeings How It Was My Idea To Ride The 4Wheelers But I Know Now Its Not But It Still Hurts Some Of My Friends Dont Get It How Close We Were Britny Is Proly The Only On Who Truely Understands Seeings How She Has Heard All The Stories And Took The Time To Listen I Will Continue To Love You All Through My Life I Filled Your Mom In On A Few Things And She Took It Well After I Told Her You Know What She Went Into Your Room And Actually Found A Cute Pic Of Us And Its Now In Her Living Room Framed And After That Too She Sent Me Your Diray I Told Her Not To But Im Glad She Did It Showed Me You Cared About Me As Much As I Did You You Will Always Be On My Mind I Still Have A Hard Time Listening To Wake Me Up When September Ends I Even Stormed Out Of Homecomming When They Played It Thanks To Vanessa I Went Back In She Helped Me Through That Even Though Your Gone I Still Feel Your With Me I Love You And Always Will

Other Loved Ones
    Grandma Clara
    Grandpa Joe
    Grandpa Bill
    Uncle Shorty
    Amy
    Aunt Evy
    Nick
    I Love You All Too
    R.I.P You Were All Beautiful People
    heathrow
    heathrow
    New
    New

Male Posts : 8

Post by heathrow Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Loki - life hasn't been the same since you chose to leave us. I hope life is better up there.

Nana - You never knew how bad your son acted, but you were an angel, and I mean that. Absoloutely godly. I miss you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm