Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

5 posters

'Friends: Movie'?

ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

'Friends: Movie'? Empty 'Friends: Movie'?

Post by ryanlol Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who loves this show? It's beyond awesome.

There's been talk over the last few years about a possible movie or reunion show. Seinfeld has done a reuinion show, Sex and the City has 2 movies - So why not Friends?

Do you think Joey, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe and Monica should have a movie or reuinion? Do you see any future for Friends at all?

Personally, I'd love one, but as time goes on it looks less and less likley. I They worst thing for Friends would be to have a movie in 10-20 years and have it turned into Golden Girls.
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

'Friends: Movie'? Empty Re: 'Friends: Movie'?

Post by TravM Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends#Film

^ That'll probably give you some information on a 'Friends' film. It seems as if its not going to happen. I didn't pay too much attention to the series, so its not a huge disappointment. If they did make a film, I could possibly get into the series. Def. wouldn't be a bad idea and would also be a money-maker since it already has a built-in fan base.
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Post by ryanlol Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:22 pm

I've seen that page, and no, it doesn't look like anything will happen unfortunatley. But you never know... Jen Aniston's film career is slowly dying, the other actors (apart from maybe Courtney Cox) have become Hollywood 'nobodies.' So, a big movie would be great for their careers. I'd only support a movie if it were good btw. No sense in making a terrible movie.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Post by Maverick Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Though Friends was a huge part of the 90's and into most of the 00's there will always be an end, just like 'That 70's show' though had a big fan crowd and such they were just done. There's not much other ways of putting it and that's the way Friends turned out to be. I mean it wasn't a falling out either, just it was done :/. I always found a few good lol's in the sitcom, but there are just so many new and much more shittier 'attempt at comedy' with their 'reality' TV bulshit. Drives me insane. I honestly don't see where they get these ideas, like an Allie McBeal NIGHTMARE. Though Tran has made a good point with his source crazy things happen so you never know, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    TheNinjasAreComing!
    TheNinjasAreComing!
    Known Member
    Known Member

Male Posts : 145

Post by TheNinjasAreComing! Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 pm

That would be motherfriendmaking cool if they made a Friends Movie
    I LOVED the show Very Happy
    Cpt. Barbarossa
    Cpt. Barbarossa

Male Posts : 157

Post by Cpt. Barbarossa Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 am

On the face of it, it'd be a cool idea... I'm not sure it's a GOOD idea though. The series ended really well, and at a suitable time. There's no point in trying to fix something that really doesn't need fixing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 am