Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

5 posters

Spider-Man Reboot

ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Spider-Man Reboot  Empty Spider-Man Reboot

Post by ryanlol Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:31 pm

So for the next Spider-Man movie, they've ditched the original cast and are rebooting the whole series.
    Andrew Garfield has been chosen to play Peter Parker/Spider-Man, and the film is supposedly about Peter developing his powers through high school.

I really liked the original 3 movies and the actors were brilliant. I doubt they can pull off the same stuff again and the storyline doesn't sound too great. Surely they could have been a bit more original? I don't know if I could watch it...

What do you think? Do you like the idea of a rebooted Spider-Man or do you think they should stick with the original?
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 435

Spider-Man Reboot  Empty Re: Spider-Man Reboot

Post by Hollywood Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm

I've never really been a fan of the series at all but looking at it I'm thinking restarting it might not be such a bad idea. Freshen things up a bit.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Post by Maverick Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:06 pm

I think they should stick with the original because it's the only know about and it's the one read in comics as a kid. I mean why change something so drastically that it could suck?
    TravM
    TravM
    Famous
    Famous

Male Posts : 635

Post by TravM Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:32 am

At first, it was going to be Spider-Man 4. Now that they've changed it, I might not see it. I loved the first one, the second one was good, and I actually fell asleep during the third one. I might give it a chance, but who knows? Tobey McGuire and Kirsten Dunst were great in the films. I'm disappointed they're not gonna return.

Did you also know that they're making a Venom (the black Spider-Man from the third movie) film? It's going to be released in 2012, the same year as the Spider-Man reboot.
    Sith Lord 13
    Sith Lord 13

Male Posts : 384

Post by Sith Lord 13 Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:27 pm

TravM wrote:Did you also know that they're making a Venom (the black Spider-Man from the third movie) film? It's going to be released in 2012, the same year as the Spider-Man reboot.

I saw that. Do you know which continuity it's gonna be in? ie. Is it gonna be Toby McGuire's Spider-Man, this new Spider-Man, or completely independent?
    ryanlol
    ryanlol
    Infamous
    Infamous

Male Posts : 372

Post by ryanlol Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Sith Lord 13 wrote:
    I saw that. Do you know which continuity it's gonna be in? ie. Is it gonna be Toby McGuire's Spider-Man, this new Spider-Man, or completely independent?

I'd say that seeing as it's a spin-off, it's most likley either going to be in the original timeline or a totally different one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm