Teen2Teen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to feel safe asking other teens for answers.

5 posters

--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread--

Poll

How long is your erect penis?

[ 0 ]
    --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_left0%--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_left20%--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_left30%--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 3 ]
    --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_left30%--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 2 ]
    --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_left20%--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_left0%--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Male Posts : 435

--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Empty --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread--

Post by Hollywood Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 am

Welcome. Here is the place to compare penis sizes with others who are your age. Feel free to ask questions related to penis size here.

BE HONEST, no one will judge you and your poll vote is private.

How to Measure:
    To measure your penis accuratly, make sure your penis is erect and put a ruler on top of it. Also make sure it is touching your body, and that your penis is straight with the ruler.

Extra Information:

Am I normal? During puberty, penis size varies from person to person, as no one starts at the same time nor will they have the same sized penis when it is finished. So in reality, "normal" can't be defined when talking about puberty.

How can I get bigger quicker? There is no proven or safe way to make your penis larger. Nor is it really necissary. Penis size is nothing important and has nothing to do with who you are as a person or what you do. So just wait for puberty to take its course and see what happens!

Any additional questions may be asked below, and once again BE TRUTHFUL because you won't be judged. And don't forget to vote in the poll!

Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 155

--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Empty Re: --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread--

Post by Butterfly Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Yes I know I'm a girl, but I've actually just been wondering why some penises have veins that are well obvious, and some that some have any, is their any reason for that?
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

--Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread-- Empty Re: --Official Penis Size Discussion and Question Thread--

Post by Hollywood Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Emerge wrote:Yes I know I'm a girl, but I've actually just been wondering why some penises have veins that are well obvious, and some that some have any, is their any reason for that?

Well, normally that means the veins are just closer to the surface of the penis. It can also happen when someone gets an erection and the blood flow runs to the penis. Hope this answers your question.
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Male Posts : 718

Post by Maverick Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 pm

The penis is basically a muscle it flows with blood during an erection. Now if you look at your forearms/wrist there are visible veins there as well. All penis' are different, but some are more "Veiny" than others. Mine specifically is not "Veiny"
    Sith Lord 13
    Sith Lord 13

Male Posts : 384

Post by Sith Lord 13 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Emerge wrote:Yes I know I'm a girl, but I've actually just been wondering why some penises have veins that are well obvious, and some that some have any, is their any reason for that?

That protrusion of veins from the penis is just like how some people have veins that are almost popping out of their arms. It's more common in the penis since because it fills with blood.
    steezypeezy
    New
    New

Male Posts : 4

Post by steezypeezy Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:58 pm

do those pills they sell on TV to make ur dick bigger really work?
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Post by Maverick Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 pm

No they don't It's a pill that makes old men with erection problems finally get them. They can cause many different problems with your heart because it uses hormones to make you get boners.
    Hollywood
    Hollywood
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Hollywood Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Also it's not needed or intended for people your age. Being only 13 you've got years to grow (if that's the reason you asked).
    steezypeezy
    New
    New

Male Posts : 4

Post by steezypeezy Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Maverick wrote:No they don't It's a pill that makes old men with erection problems finally get them. They can cause many different problems with your heart because it uses hormones to make you get boners.

I wasn't talking about those I meant the ones they sell for "male enhancement" , but thx Razz
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Mr.1980
    Mr.1980

Post by Maverick Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:03 pm

steezypeezy wrote:I wasn't talking about those I meant the ones they sell for "male enhancement" , but thx Razz

Those pills are all lies. It's all a "claim" not fact.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:51 am